Today, when we printed out the spoon, it was too small to be used. So, we adjusted the design to increase the size without altering the shape. Chris began assembling the PowerPoint to present our experience.
Our product designer started by creating a fork, but after using the Tinkercad software, she decided that a spoon would be more feasible. Here are a couple of pictures of her working on that design:
During this same week we are starting to creating our utensil's design on Tinkercad. We started to think about ideas on how to organize our PowerPoint presentation.
The next week after several ideas, we decided that our best problem would be a new utensil. The reason why we decided on this is because the utensils we have now are pretty boring, with this new utensil, we plan to spice up scooping, chopping, or even picking up food.
For our first week we met as a team to start assigning roles, including Designers, Recorders, and Investigators. We also began to investigate ideas for our product. We began to explore Tinkercad, the 3d design software we will use in order to print our product.